Create a Path for Physician Career Success
Give residents and new physicians the tools, support and skills to create path to long term career success and satisfaction with a customized Pathfinder program.
The process allows physicians to re-engage the essential task of getting to know who they are and what they believe in . . . this journey is critical for personal and professional development, growth, and satisfaction.
Chetan U. Kharod, MD, MPH
Colonel, USAF, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences
- Attract and retain top talent
- Give physicians a foundation for career success
- Improve physician engagement, and "career path confidence.
- Customized to your needs
- Integrates individual and team learning
- Topics frequently include, Communication/Influence, Career Path Success, Leadership Fundamentals, Time Management, and Emotional Wellness
- Engaging, interactive, and practical training
- Combine enhanced self-awareness, team learning, and one-on-one coaching
Enhancing Physician Career Confidence
Physicians get precious little training on how to ensure a rewarding and successful career. They are told to master clinical knowledge and skills – and success will take care of itself. Sadly, most physicians eventually figure out, that this is NOT necessarily the case.